Become a company Agent: conducting subterfuge, surveillance and infiltration missions on behalf of your corporate handlers. Work with or against your embedded crew, leveraging insider knowledge of the corporate world to achieve your objectives.
The Agent Class briefing pamphlet discloses:
- Player-facing operational training on corporate security exploits, interrogation techniques and more.
- New item loadouts packed with spy-tech gadgets like the Trinket Gun and Patch Bomb.
- Warden guidance for subterfuge-style missions and making the most of an Agent class player.
- An optional “hidden role” Secret Agent play mode, where no one knows who to trust.
- Digital bonus content: Secret Agent handout cards for covertly assigning missions and communicating secret game actions.
Specifications and Credits
A full color tri-fold pamphlet. Includes color and B&W print-friendly PDFs.
Compatible with Mothership 1st Edition.
Made entirely by humans.
Written by Ian Yusem
Layout and Design by Meredith Silver
Development and Editing by Roz Leahy
Additional Design by Eric Hill
Additional Development by Matt Umland
Published by Anodyne Printware
LOCATION: All our books ship from our warehouse in Maryland, USA.
SPEED: Our warehouse strives to ship out packages within 1-2 business days of orders placed during business operations (Monday - Friday). If you place an order on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, your order will likely not ship until the following week.
TRACKING: All shipping is fully tracked.
PACKAGING: Your order will be carefully and safely packed in rigid or cardboard-reinforced mailers, or sturdy boxes depending upon the size of your order. Our expert warehouse team will handle your books with love!
CARRIERS: US-domestic orders will be shipped by USPS, UPS or DHL. International orders will be shipped via DHL.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Please note that shipping costs do not include any customs fees, duties or taxes applicable to your country of residence, and you will be responsible to pay any such fees due on your order upon delivery.