Picket Line Tango
Picket Line Tango
The people of mining colony Norton Outpost are addicted to murder. Kith slaughter kin over petty conflicts and bad habits. A union strike raises tensions to a boiling point. The true killer stalks unseen among protest signs and workers on the edge of chaos in…
PICKET LINE TANGO
Picket Line Tango is a noir-inspired murder mystery adventure in space for the Mothership Sci-fi Horror RPG 1e. It has everything you need for night after night of thrills, suspense and economic horror, including:
- 15 new NPCs—each a suspect, each terrified for their lives, two already dead.
- 12 rundown colony locations bottled up inside an atmospheric dome. Once the PCs go in, no one gets out.
- The shocking truth about the real killer and new mechanics for generating their grizzly deeds.
- Tools for running deteriorating strike conditions including a tumultuous timeline, spine-chilling corporate threats, and a chaos tracker primed to send Norton Colony over the edge.
- Jazzy art on every spread from legendary Spanish illustrator Roque Romero.
- Hieronymous, a pet bear in a gilded cage.
“Picket Line Tango is a fantastic sci-fi horror adventure because it delivers on exactly what it promises and simultaneously turns it all on its head.”
- The Awards Judge Commentary
Specifications and Credits
A 16-page, full-color zine table ready for One-Shots or short Campaigns. Easily adapted to your sci-fi RPG of choice.
Fully hyperlinked, bookmarked and screen-reader ready PDF included.
Compatible with Mothership 1st Edition.
Made entirely by humans.
Written by Emily Weiss
Illustrated by Roque Romero
Edited by Ian Yusem
Proofreading by Fiona Maeve Geist
Layout by Eric K. Hill
PDF Accessibility Remediation by Dai Shugars
Published by Anodyne Printware
LOCATION: All our books ship from our warehouse in Maryland, USA.
SPEED: Our warehouse strives to ship out packages within 1-2 business days of orders placed during business operations (Monday - Friday). If you place an order on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, your order will likely not ship until the following week.
TRACKING: All shipping is fully tracked.
PACKAGING: Your order will be carefully and safely packed in rigid or cardboard-reinforced mailers, or sturdy boxes depending upon the size of your order. Our expert warehouse team will handle your books with love!
CARRIERS: US-domestic orders will be shipped by USPS, UPS or DHL. International orders will be shipped via DHL.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Please note that shipping costs do not include any customs fees, duties or taxes applicable to your country of residence, and you will be responsible to pay any such fees due on your order upon delivery.